(AVAILABLE NOW!!!) $80k-$130k Federal Tax Manager - Compensation: $80,000 - $130,000 in New York, Iowa
Only Local Ads Near You! No auctions, No fees, No shipping - local pick up.
Date/Time:23 May, 06:02 a.m. EST
Type: Accounting & Bookkeeping Jobs, For Sale - Private.
(AVAILABLE NOW!!!) $80k-$130k Federal Tax Manager
Location: New York, NY
Job Type: Full time/Permanent
Salary: $80,000 - $130,000 plus bonus eligible, full benefits
Local candidates only
Interviews are being scheduled NOW, and hiring THIS WEEK!! DON?T WAIT?..contact me immediately! Send your résumé now to Treasure McTier at: firstname.lastname@example.org for earliest consideration.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
1. Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
2. CPA, Masters in Taxation, LLM in Taxation, or JD.
3. 8 years of progressive federal tax consulting and/or compliance experience in public accounting,
4. Experience in Individual returns,
5. Ability to research complex tax issues.
6. Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
7. Strong leadership, business development, recruiting, training, coaching, and mentoring skills, coupled with excellent written, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
8. Computer expertise including knowledge of tax software, research and technology.
The Tax Manager/Senior Manager is responsible for the delivery of a full range of tax services for high net worth clients. Responsibilities include interacting closely with clients to provide tax planning, consulting, and compliance expertise; providing primary and secondary review of complex high net worth tax returns; developing and managing staff; working closely with partners and staff on client management, practice development, and business development activities.
? Manage plan, execute, direct, and complete; tax projects for multiple client engagements in a wide variety industries; provide tax planning, consulting, and compliance expertise to clients and manage to budget.
? Manage, develop, train, and mentor staff on tax projects.
? Conduct primary and secondary review of complex individual income tax returns.
Maintain active communication with clients to manage expectations, ensure satisfaction, and make sure deadlines are met.
? Consult, work with, and service client to make planning recommendations as a key advisor to client.
Looking forward in speaking with you.
TM Recruiting Services
Please DO NOT send your résumé if you do not have this required experience level??.it will not be responded to, sorry!
Accounting & Bookkeeping Jobs in Iowa for sale
JOB DUTIES: * Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances to ensure that...
Time: 09:51 p.m. EST
Date: 08 Jun
Two Opportunities Available ? KCA&T, PLLC Work out of a downtown CPA office and be your own boss! ...
Time: 04:39 p.m. EST
Date: 28 May
Objective: To obtain a position in the field where I can apply all my knowledge and skills Education: TCI College of...
Time: 09:42 a.m. EST
Date: 10 Jan